Running And Blogging My Way Through Life.

Monday 20 October 2014

Athlete Pizza

Another food favourite of mine – 5 Minute Athlete Pizza. Being a busy athlete, sometimes the last thing I want to do is cook and prepare food. As a quick 5minute fix for my lunch – this has been ideal.

It sounds a little weird but I love it as a quick snack. I use any wrap, usually wholemeal as they are a little thicker, spread some tomato passata on the base, add peppers, salami, fennel seeds, basil leaves and then cover with some grated cheese – usually mozzarella or cheddar. 

The base is a little strange to get used to and perhaps doesn't quite qualify as a standard 'pizza' but it still tastes good! The 'pizza' is then placed under the grill at the highest heat for a minute or so. 


No comments:

Post a Comment