Running And Blogging My Way Through Life.

Thursday 7 May 2015

Nike Elite kit 2015

The wait for the new, Elite Nike Race uniform is always an exciting one. I always hear snip bits of what colour scheme people think may be used for the 2015 season and this year; Nike have got it bang on! I loved last years pink print but 2015 will definitely make the athletes stand out - bright orange, leopard print! 🔥

Elite Kit 2015


The Mamba's have been my favourite spike to run in. Although, they have now improved them slightly to have a sock-like feel around the ankle! Unfortunately, I most likely won't get the oppurtunity to be wearing the racing kit this summer but if this isn't motivation to get back ASAP - then I don't know what is! 😍

Nike Zoom Streak Flats and Mamba Spikes 



No comments:

Post a Comment